Things I would consider essential for university:
– A4 Spiral Notebook in Berry, from Officeworks
– Parker pen, pink, in aid of Breast Cancer Research and Awareness
– Set of three delicious fruit scented highlighters from Smiggle
– Australis lipgloss in Lust and Maybelline’s Colossal Lash Mascara in Black
– Bookbag from Brunswick Bound
– The hottest vintage bike you’ve ever seen!
I got it from Scottage Industries (it says Bicycle Factory Outlet on the sign) on Smith St. Scott, the bike guy, his wife is having a bub so he had to sell his vintage bike collection. He services bikes and restores the vintage ones for sale. I chose this one! Scott has added on the chrom wheel guards, the basket, the dynamo light (the kind of light that works when you pedal), plus replaced some parts, such as the chain, the seat and the streamers!
I rode it home from Collingwood via Richmond, because we were barbequing at Neil’s new office. I’ll have sore limbs and a sore bum as I get used to riding again, but I tell you what, that kind of exercise is worth it when you look this good. Where’s my vintage dress?